Delta Hard Mode Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Delta Hard Mode.
If you feel Minecraft is too easy for you and you are looking for a challenge, Delta Hard Mode will be a mod for you.
Delta Hard Mode is a mod created with the purpose of making Minecraft harder. It does this by adding to Minecraft a number of new features along with changes to Minecraft’s “Vanilla” systems and features.
List of mod changes:
- Going to bed will no longer turn the sky from dark to bright (will still save your new revival location).
- Diamond Pickaxes will no longer be used to destroy Obsidian. In order to get to Obsidian, you will need to explore Dungeon, Temple, and so on (obsidian can appear in chests).
- Bucket now cannot be used to contain Lava.
- Leaves will now not spawn Sapling.
- Wheat Seeds will no longer drop from defeating Grass.
- Creeper’s explosions will now create fire (along with they will explode faster).
- Along with many other changes!
To view all mod changes, visit this website: http://xiroc.ovh/deltahardmode/deltahardmode
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Delta Hard Mode Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Delta-Hard-Mode-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!