DeiTerra Mod 1.12.2 is a mod that is not too big. It was created to enhance the player’s Minecraft experience whether it is modded or vanilla.
First, DeiTerra added Minecraft some kind of new mineral. They are Copper Ore, Ember Ore, Silver Ore, Nickle Ore and a rather special mineral, Randonium Ore. Randonium Ore I say is special because when mining, it will randomly fall into four different minerals that are Iron, Gold, Diamond or Redstone. As for the 4 types of minerals, the mod’s type is quite normal. It will fall into ore and you will need to heat it into Ingot. From Ingot, they can be made into tools.
DeiTerra introduced to players can be called a new system. Some types of Ingot allow you to form “Billet” and then turn it into a new Ingot! For example, you can combine Copper Ingot and Nickle Ingot to make Copper and Nickle Billet and then fire it into Mokume Gane Ingot and you can build instruments from Mokume Gane Ingot!
In addition, DeiTerra added Minecraft to many new building blocks. You will encounter the new stone “Marble”. Marble is similar to Cobblestone but is white. Or new glasses “Clear Glass” and “Blast Resistant Glass” together with Copper Block, Silver Block, Nickle Block, etc.
Wish you all have fun playing games! (You should use JEI with DeiTerra to understand new mod formulas)
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install DeiTerra 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, DeiTerra-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!