Daylight Mobs Mod 1.16.1. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Daylight Mobs.
Daylight Mobs is a small and simple mod. Daylight Mobs has only one feature that is it will make organisms become immune to sunlight. This means that the ordinary creatures that will be burned by the sun such as Zombies, Zombie Villagers, Skeletons, Phantoms, Strays, Drowned, etc. will no longer be affected.
This feature of the mod will definitely make Minecraft a bit more difficult when you can not rely on the sun to burn most hostile creatures when it is morning. And this is also the purpose of the mod, to make Minecraft more difficult and to prevent these creatures from dying in the morning.
Daylight Mobs is a mod created to be used with some other mods such as “Age of Exile”, “Balance of Exile”. Therefore, I recommend that you install Daylight Mobs with the 2 mods above to be able to experience them in a more complete way.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Daylight Mobs Mod 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1