DangerousStoneCutter Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 named DangerousStoneCutter.
In version 1.14 of Minecraft, Mojang added a lot of new things to the game. One of them is the Stonecutter block. A stonecutter is a block that can be found naturally in villages. It can also be crafted using 3 Stones and 1 Iron. It is a block for Mason (a job of Villager). In addition, it can also be used to make other blocks related to stone. Its feature is called stonecutting.
DangerousStoneCutter is a small mod that will add a new feature to this block of Minecraft. As you can see, it is clear that the Stonecutter has a rotating saw blade. So, how can creatures go to the Stonecutter without being cut by that saw? It’s strange! DangerousStoneCutter’s new feature will make Stonecutter capable of damaging creatures when they are on Stonecutter. In addition, they will also be subject to Slowness III effect while on Stonecutter.
This mod feature makes Stonecutter a rather dangerous block. You can design pretty much any kind of trap with it!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install DangerousStoneCutter Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, DangerousStoneCutter-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!