D3Core API Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a core mod of DoubleDoorDevelopment. It is used to run other mods. For that reason, it often appears in “requirement” for installation. The Core mod is a trend now. Its advantage is saving a lot of resource and supporting many mod at once.
Being a supporting mod, D3Core has no meaning when the player install it isolatedly. It just supports others mod to run. The mod supported by D3Core normally use a mutual code in structure in order to decrease file size, save time and optimize. Now, DoubleDoorDevelopment combines all of them into one D3Core. It is notice that if you do not install this D3Core before the mod which requires D3Core, the game might be error and cannot load to the main menu!
Some mods used in D3Core:
How to Install D3Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, D3Core.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!