Actually, it is not exactly indeed a mod; Cyclops Core 1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft is a kind of mod for running other mods. Those mods are written in their source code like Forge, Sheti-session Core, Code Chicken Core, …
Cyclops Core supports mods:
- Crafting Structured Mod
- Fluid Converters Mod
- Integrated Dynamics Mod
- Colossal Mod Chests
(Those mods above require this Core to run)
This core requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install Cyclops Core’s Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Cyclops Core, and your mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put this core and the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!