Cycle Paintings Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Cycle Paintings.
As you know, in Minecraft there is an item called Painting. Painting has appeared in Minecraft since the early versions of the game. It is mainly used for decoration. Painting can only be placed on a wall.
Cycle Paintings is a minimalistic mod with features related to this item of the game. Cycle Paintings allow players to change the picture of a picture without having to remove it and then reset it.
Up to now, Painting in Minecraft has 26 different images, so the possibility that you do not get the image you want is very high. You will have to tear it down and then reset it to try again. This operation when repeated many times will take a lot of time of the player. With the feature of Cycle Paintings, you just need to right click on a picture on the wall and you can change its image!
Note that this feature only changes the image, not the size.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Cycle Paintings Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Cycle-Paintings-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!