Cute Puppy Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2. Have you ever thought that Minecraft dogs are not cute enough? Of course, when subdued, they are very docile, kind, willing to sacrifice for their master at any time. However, if you are looking forward to a lovely dog, you will definitely be disappointed. Do not worry anymore because, with Cute Puppy Mod, lovely puppies with different colors will appear in your Minecraft world.
Cute Puppy Mod brings to your world lovely puppies with different colors. Each color has its own characteristics. And if you can resist the cuteness and kill those puppies, you can get “Puppy Cores”. With Puppy Cores, you can craft swords, weapons that are much stronger than those available in Minecraft Vanilla.
Not only puppies with different colors, you also have the opportunity to find special and rare ones like Herobrine Puppy, Steve Puppy, Ender Puppy, … And especially you can encounter with Sixkillers Puppy which if defeated, you can own the ultimate weapon: Ban Hammer!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Cute Puppy Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Cute-Puppy-1.12.2.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!