Custom Crosshair Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a Cosmetic Mod. It just plays a decoration role and does not change a lot available mechanism in Minecraft Vanilla including basic mechanisms and contents such as blocks, tools, weapons, armor,… And Custom Crosshair is such a small mod that you can use it in Minecraft server without any problems about the compatibility or unbalance in PvP mode.
If you had a chance to experience game FPS where the player attacks the enemy by fast and accurate response ability within many guns from rudimentary to modern, obviously you would be familiar with Crosshair. In this mod, the center of the rear sight is a vision of the player, which allows the player to aim a gun at a target more accurate. In Minecraft, the player can use three types of vision: First view, second view, and third view.
In detail, the first view is a default view. And absolutely, Minecraft interface also has a basic Crosshair. However, a first view game has no option function, cannot freely change color, size or crosshair shape. This point is a significant shortcoming from game developer Minecraft Mojang. Because of that reason, mod programmed by Mojang allows the players to create what they think it is a lack in the game. With Custom Crosshair, the player enables to edit the color, size, and shape of the crosshair. The mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12.
How to Install Custom Crosshair 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft like CS: GO
- Download Forge Installer, Custom-Crosshair-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!