Cursed Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. If you feel the enhancements in Minecraft are too strong and make the game easy, this will be the mod for you! Cursed added to Minecraft many new cursed enhancements. These enhancements will make your game harder. Moreover, it can also be used in maps or modpacks to create interesting situations for players!
Currently, Cursed has added the following types of Curses to Minecraft:
- Curse of Blindness – Drastically lowers the vision of the user. This curse affects helmets.
- Curse of Curtail – Reduces the block interaction range of the item. This curse affects tools.
- Curse of Echos – Causes the wearer to hallucinate the sounds of random hostile mobs. This curse affects helmets.
- Curse of Encumbrance – Slows down the attack speed of the user. This curse affects weapons.
- Curse of Fading – Causes items to despawn significantly faster when dropped on the ground. This curse affects all items.
- Curse of Fragility – Causes the durability of the item to deplete faster. This curse affects all items with durability.
- Curse of Ignorance – Braking the wrong type of block will cause significant durability damage. This curse affects all tools.
- Curse of Insomnia – Prevents the wearer from sleeping. This curse affects helmets.
- Curse of Misfortune – Significantly lowers the users luck. This curse affects tools and weapons.
- Curse of Obedience – Binds itself to the first user that holds it. Prevents everyone else from using it. This curse affects all items.
- Curse of Radiance – Causes the wearer to glow brightly and be visible through blocks. This curse affects chest plates.
- Curse of Silence – Prevents the wearer from making sounds. This curse affects footwear.
- Curse of Sinking – Causes the wearer to sink fast in water.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Cursed Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Cursed-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!