Curios Elytra Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Curious Elytra.
Curious Elytra is a small mod with simple features. Curious Elytra uses the Caelus API and Curios API to add to Minecraft a new storage box on your back (Back slot). This new storage box on your back can be used to attach Elytra. To put Elytra on (use the Back slot), you can open the inventory, click on the small icon in your character’s frame and place Elytra in the new storage box. You can also quickly open the inventory via the mod shortcut (the default will be a “G” key).
When your Elytra is worn in this new storage box, it will retain its features when worn normally. This means you can use Elytra with a further armor. From now on, with Curious Elytra, you no longer have to choose between armor or Elytra, you can have both!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader
- Caelus API
- Curios API
How to Install Curios Elytra Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Curios-Elytra-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!