Cubic Villager Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Cubic Villager.
Cubic Villager is a mod that will allow players to turn Villager into cubic blocks.
To start with the mod, you’ll need to create Villager Wand from the combination of 2 Blaze Rods, 2 Diamonds and 1 Emerald Block. When the Villager Wand is cast, a Villager will turn that Villager into a Cubic Villager block. This Block Cubic Villager will have those Villager stats and properties. You can put it down and exchange items as usual.
If you want to bring Cubic Villager back to normal Villager, you can place 2 Emeralds Block and place Cubic Villager on it.
Cubic Villager can also be baked into Vacant Villager Block for use in decoration and from Vacant Villager Block you can also create Villager Slab. If you want to return the Vacant Villager Block to Cubic Villager, you can combine it with an XP Bottle.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Cubic Villager Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Cubic-Villager-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!