Crumbs Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 will add many new blocks to Minecraft.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there’s still too much that is lacking in Minecraft. That is the reason why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods so that they can add something that they feel is missing and Crumbs is one of those mods.
These new blocks of the mod will be variations of the available blocks in Minecraft. • Bundled Log • Stripped Bundled Log • Tile • Tile Slab • Reinforced Planks • Crafting Table made of 6 types of wood. • Barrel made of 6 types of wood. • Lantern • Chiseled Stone • Beveled Stone • Cracked Stone Crumbs will also have both Fabric and Forge versions.
How to Install
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.