Croparia Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. Minecraft is an open-world survival game, in which the players have to utilize whatever they might find in nature to stay alive and overcome all difficulties. Survival drives players to hunt for better materials to craft more tools regularly, and use them to obtain even better materials.
Continuously building and crafting can quickly run dry the player’s stockpile of the resource. And most of the resources are non-renewable. This problem is especially troublesome in mechanical and science mods, in which machines require an insane amount of raw materials, draining your resources at an uncontrollable rate. The only solution is to find a new location, and it is a big hassle.
In Croparia mod, players can efficiently produce natural resources by using the “magic” seeds provided by Croparia. With 79 varieties of tubers (like potatoes or carrots), 20 seeds (like watermelon or wheat), 9 sugarcane seedlings and 43 other plants to integrate with certain mods, Croparia gives players more than 150 different types of plants so players can acquire resources from them.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Croparia 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Croparia-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!