Creeper Spores Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Creeper Spores.
Creeper Spores is a mod for the famous Creeper in Minecraft. It changes a bit about the Creeper and also adds new features to them.
First, when the Creeper Spores are installed, the Creeper explosion will no longer destroy the block. Instead, the creatures that are caught in the explosion will suffer an effect called Creeper Spores. Creeper Spores is an effect that looks harmless because it doesn’t cause any bad effects. However, when the creature is affected by the Creeper Spores that are attacked, killed or killed, the creature will likely “spawn” the Creeperlings (or when Creeper Spores runs out of time).
Creeperlings are small Creeper. They have only half of the Creeper’s health. They will run away from cats and players. After a while, Creeperling will grow into a Creeper (you can also use Bonemeal to make Creeperling grow faster). This forces you to be very careful and handle it promptly. Otherwise there will be lots of Creeper in your world!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Creeper Spores Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.14.3
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2