Creeper Confetti Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 can turn the fearsome creepers of Minecraft into something much more beautiful and adorable!
Any Minecraft players would know how a Creeper looks like. Being considered as an iconic mob of the game and had made a name for its own, Creeper is a mob that can self-destruct, dealing massive damage to the surrounding area and the players (both physically and mentally, it is absolutely terrifying trust me)
If you are not that good in fending off those explosive abominations, then try out our Creeper Confetti mod that we are reviewing today!
The mod is capable of changing the explosion of Creeper’s self-destruct: there will be a fixed percentage of the explosion not causing any damage. Instead, a harmless and pretty firework effect will happen. There is also a fixed chance of those fireworks dealing damage in order to avoid unbalancing.
You can download the latest version of the Creeper Confetti Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Creeper Confetti Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Creeper Confetti.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!