Crawl Mod 1.16.3/1.14.4. If you do not know, there is a feature in Minecraft that can help people “crawl” (crawl). As of version 1.9, you can enter this “crawl” pose using Elytra. As of version 1.13, you can even “crawl” while you are swimming. In the latest version, the player will also be able to crawl when they are hit by a block (eg a trap door or a piston pushes the block down). This cow pose is quite helpful. It allows the player to move through places that are only one block high. However, the game still restricts players can only enter crawling posture under certain circumstances. GoProne is a mod that will give players the ability to enter bull pose at any time.
When installing Crawl, just press the B key on the keyboard and your character will automatically enter this crawl. With GoProne, you can crawl any time you want. You can easily crawl through a small empty slot or avoid the bow and arrow from skeleton. You can also change the shortcut to a key you feel comfortable in the Control section of the mod.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Crawl Mod 1.16.3/1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.3
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4