CraftingPad Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called CraftingPad.
CraftingPad is a very simple mod. It adds to Minecraft a new item called the Crafting Pad.
Crafting Pad is an item with extremely simple features. The feature of the Crafting Pad is to allow you to open the interface of the Crafting Table. It sounds simple but this is an extremely useful feature.
The creation of items is a very necessary in Minecraft. Setting the Crafting Table down, breaking it and picking it up can take a lot of time if you do it many times, especially when you are constantly moving. With the Crafting Pad, you only need 1 Crafting Pad in the inventory and then when you need to use the 3×3 crafting box, you can hold the Crafting Pad and then right click! No need to set, not break anything.
CraftingPad is a Mod for Fabric Mod Loader and it also needs the Fabric API to run, so make sure you have it installed. Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for CraftingPad Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.3
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4