Crafting Station Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. If you’ve been a Modded Minecraft player for a long time, you’ve probably heard of a mod called Tinkers ’Construct. Tinkers ’Construct is a popular mod in the world of Modded Minecraft. It was created by mDiyo and is being further developed by boni. It has the main purpose of creating a new way of making tools and weapons. But Tinkers ’Construct also added many new things to Minecraft as new creatures (mobs), new blocks, Smeltery, and many more.
One of Tinkers ’Construct’s innovations is a new block called Crafting Station. Crafting Station is the improved Crafting Table of Tinkers ’Constuct. And the mod today “Crafting Station” added to this Minecraft block. Crafting Station only adds this special manufacturing table to Tinkers’ Minecraft and nothing else.
Crafting Station is called an improved version of Crafting Table for many reasons. One of the most striking features is when you put items into Crafting Station and exit, items that are not flying out will be in Crafting Station. Crafting Station can also use the boxes next to it (like chest or furnace, etc.).
To craft Crafting Station, you just need to add Crafting Table to the manufacturing box!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Crafting Station 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Crafting-Station-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!