Crafting Flint Mod 1.14.4/1.10.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Crafting Flint.
Flint is a mineral that you can get from mining Gravel in Minecraft. When you break a Gravel block, you have 10% to receive Flint and that number increases if your equipment has Fortune.
Crafting Flint is a small mod. It will make your Flint easier. Crafting Flint adds to Minecraft a new recipe for Flint. If you have destroyed a lot of Gravel without enough Flint, you can now convert 3 Gravel to 1 Flint.
Flint has only a few uses. Flint is often used as Arrow and Flint and Steel. Both of these things you normally won’t need much. Flint and Steel is primarily built to take you to Nether. And Arrow becomes quite useless once you have enhanced Infinity on your bow. In version 1.14 of Minecraft, Flint is also used to make Fletching Table. Because of this, Crafting Flint is very suitable to use in combination with other mods. Such as mods that add new uses for Flint!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Crafting Flint Mod 1.14.4/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Crafting-Flint-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!