Craftable Saddles Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a small mod that directly interferes with some basic formulas in the source codes library of Minecraft. The mod allows players to create items that currently unavailable for crafting in the vanilla Minecraft, including Saddles and Horse Armors which we are talking about. The Minecraft community has been asking to have those items in the game, but Mojang has yet to responded.
The saddle is a Transportation item. Players can place Saddles on some creatures in Minecraft, such as Pig or Horse. Using Saddle, players can sit on the creature’s back, but unable to control their direction without the Carrot on a Stick. With the Carrot on a Stick, players can control the animal’s direction of movement by just looking toward the desired direction.
Saddles are often used to tame wild horses, turning them into convenient means for quick transportation. Wild horses also have higher HP than pigs. As useful as it is, Saddles are very hard to obtain: they cannot be crafted and can only be found in underground dungeons. Horse Armors are similar too: hard to find and no crafting recipe available for them. Craftable Saddles provides the perfect solution for the above problem, as the mod allows players to craft both Saddles and Horse Armors using readily available materials. Craftable Saddles requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.7.10/1.10.2, 1.11.
How to Install Craftable Saddles Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Craftable-Saddles.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!