Craft and Hunt Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a mod that will bring a lot of new things to Minecraft. They will be new tools, new clothes, new specials!
List of some new things of the mod: Clothes: • Turtle Armor: When you bargain, it will give you your Dolphin Grace. Magma Glass Armor: Haggling gives you Fire Resistance. • Spider Armor: Haggling sets will give you Night Vision. • Wither Armor: Gives you Undead Stench (new effect of the mod) and Fire Resistance when fully dressed. • Fox Fire Armor: Gives you the effect of Strength of the Pack and Fire Resistance. • Et cetera. Tool: • Bone Tools: Can be split (splinter) when attacking the target, dealing additional damage. • Shulker Tools: Applies Levitation to your target. • Wither Tools, Magma Glass, Poison Spider Tools, and more. Items: • Types of Traps such as Snap Trap, Powered Snap Trap, Bone Spikes. Items that can create special effects like Mystical Fox Tail, Totem of Blocking, Totem of Regen, Poison Sack, Wither Spine, and so on. New effects: • Undead Stench • Bug Pheromones • Phantom Hidden • Strikes • Poison Resistance • Streng of the Pack • Going to Explore Craft and Hunt will introduce players to many new things. Because of this, the mod also adds an instruction manual to make it easier to use the mod. If you have the mod “Patchouli” installed, you can craft the mod’s guidebook by combining a bone with a book in the crafting box.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!