Couplings Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Couplings.
Couplings is a small mod with handy features. Couplings allow Doors, Fence Gates, Trapdoors to be interacted as one. Because of this, it allows you to open two doors, multiple Fence Gates placed vertically, or multiple trapdoors at the same time.
This feature does not seem to affect the gameplay of Minecraft much, but it is a convenient feature that is very welcome in Minecraft!
As you can see in the pictures are examples of how you can use this feature and how it works. You can open two wooden doors at the same time just by right-clicking on it, using lever or using button. Open multiple trapdoors and fence gates at the same time using your bare hands.
One thing you should note is that although it works with redstone (as I use the lever and button above), it only works when the redstone signal is greater than 7. If the redstone signal is not strong enough, it only open one door (as shown in the picture).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.