Cosmetic Armor Slots Mod 1.14.2. Have you ever felt that the clothes you were wearing were … bad? You really want to use other clothes that suit you more like different colored Leather sets but you can’t because it’s not enough to protect you? Or do you want your skin to be revealed instead of being covered by the ugly Iron armor? If you have ever encountered such cases, Cosmetic Armor Slots is a mod for you!
Cosmetic Armor Slots does not directly change the gameplay of Minecraft. Instead, it gives you a separate box of clothes so you can wear other clothes that still retain your armor’s stats!
When you open the inventory box and look at the character frame, you will see a small icon with the shoes in the lower right corner of the frame. When pressed, it will show you 4 pieces of clothing similar to your 4 normal clothes boxes. When you wear clothes in this box, the index of clothing will not be applied but only its appearance. Because of this, you can wear anything that suits you and still ensure safety. If you want to wear nothing, just click on the eye icon next to it!
You will see in the picture that I am wearing leather or nothing but my armor is still full. That’s thanks to Cosmetic Armor Slots!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.