Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a completely remade version of Cosmetic Armor for some new versions of Minecraft. The author of this mod has noticed, Cosmetic Armor has stopped developing under the copyright protection by MIT License law. Therefore, he has a right to create a new version without any permission. With Cosmetic Armor Reworked, the players can use for newer versions such as 1.16/1.15 and of course, with the unique features.
Cosmetic Armor Reworked has added four new equipment frames for the players. These four frames allowed the players to wear one layer of mission named “Camouflage,” and for decoration. Therefore, they will not bring any plus points for the players. This system usually appears in one of some games such as MMORPG or game Terraria – A game 2D Survival similar to Minecraft.
The players can use these four frames to appear freely by pressing C on the keyboard when the menu Inventory has opened or click on the icon of Cosmetic Armor besides your character in Inventory. Moreover, every equipment has appeared depending on the players’ choices by marking to every box on the frame of cosmetic. However, please be careful, because these types of equipment will drop when you die, causing that you can lose two sets of armors that you prepared. Cosmetic Armor Reworked requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.
How to Install Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Cosmetic Armor Reworked.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Cosmetic-Armor-Reworked into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!