Corail Woodcutter Mod 1.14.4. In Minecraft version 1.14, Mojang has added a lot of new games. One of them is the Stonecutter block. Stonecutter is a block that can be found naturally in the Village. It can also be crafted using 3 Stones and 1 Iron. It is a block for Mason (a Villager job). In addition, it can also be used to make other stone related blocks. This feature of it is called Stonecutting.
Corail Woodcutter is a small mod for Minecraft, a new block called Sawmill. The main Sawmill is Stonecutter wood version. To build Sawmill, you only need 3 Wooden Plank and 1 Iron. Depending on the type of Wooden Plank you use, the color of the Sawmill also changes (there are 6 different Sawmill types corresponding to 6 types of wood).
Sawmill is similar to Stonecutter that can be used to make wood-related blocks. You just need to right-click it and put the wood in it. Very simple!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Corail Woodcutter Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Corail-Woodcutter-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!