Corail Tombstone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft keeps you from losing your belongings by dying, with many features of survivability and dimensional teleportation, in a medieval fantasy atmosphere related to the grave’s souls
Although not the first mod uses the idea of automatically creating a tombstone for players where they died or keep items for players, it looks like the Corail Tombstone mod is very successful. It has creatively combined both ideas to create a mod that can both provide decorations and keep players’ items safe.
The principle is simple, if you died while fighting monsters, fall from the high down or killed by other players, there will be a tombstone sprouting up at the location of death with your name and time. If you return to that position and click on the gravestone, you will receive all of the items you were carrying at the time of death. Another advantage is that the mod can automatically equip your armor.
You can also craft tombstones with special effects to decorate your home.
You can download the latest version of the Corail Tombstone Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Corail Tombstone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Corail Tombstone.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!