Corail Pillar – Extension Chisel Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is an expansion of the Corail Pillar Mod that allows players to use blocks from the Chisel mod to build towers.
Before going to review this extension, let’s see the original mod – Corail Pillar: “Corail Pillar Mod adds to the game types of blocks for decoration and construction in the form of pillars with a variety of colors, styles and sizes.
As a very lightweight mod with the only feature is to provide players with more pillar blocks to build and decorate their homes, Corail Pillar Block Mod has 55 different columns.
The types of columns that the mod provides will have a lot of colors, shapes and sizes that vary depending on the needs of the player. ” Inheriting the contents of the original mod, the Chisel extension will allow the player to use the Chisel mod block to build new columns with new colors (other features will still work the same) to satisfy your building demand.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Corail Pillar.
How to Install Corail Pillar – Extension Chisel Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Corail-Pillar-Extension-Chisel-1.12.2.jar
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Corail Pillar – Extension Chisel into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!