Copy-Paste Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft, like its name, can copy and paste the contents of the config/copy folder to the newly created world.
The main function is to create a folder where the player can hold and keep the content of any given world always up to date. The simplest way to do this is simply to find the config / copy folder in Minecraft’s path, and then put whatever you want into it. The mod will copy the files in that folder to the new world you created there. Note that if the mod does not create a copy folder, you will have to create them. The main purpose of mod is to copy customnpc data to new worlds, but you can also use mod to copy loot tables.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Copy-Paste Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Copy-Paste-1.16.3.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Copy-Paste into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!