Cooking Table Mod 1.15.2 is a specialized block used for making food.
The Cooking Table was created because the author of the mod felt that creating food on a crafting table (which you use to make many things like utensils, clothes, etc.) is very strange … That’s why they created “Cooking Table”.
So, is there a difference between Cooking Table and Crafting Table? Cooking Table will work similarly to Crafting Table, but you can only make food on the Cooking Table.
“If that’s the case, is there any reason for me to use Cooking Table instead of Crafting Table when making food?” Cooking Table when making food will give you a bit of experience points, which is not available when using Crafting Table. Moreover, there is a new food called “Delicious Cookie” that you can only make using Cooking Table (delicious cookie gives you more nutritional value and its recipes are also cheaper). And of course, Cooking Table is also suitable for use in decorating your kitchen!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Cooking Table Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Cooking-Table-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!