Cooking for Blockheads Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is the perfect solution for cooking recipe in Minecraft. The mod will give you everything you need to make cooking an enjoyable activity.
If you’re a Minecraft veteran, you may find cooking is very easy as you can find ingredients at any time. But after a while, you will surely get bored and start looking for the other Mod to improve food systems and add new mechanism into Minecraft. However, after installing many food mods such as Food + or Pam’s HaverstCraft, you may realize a terrible mistake: there are too many recipes, and you’ll never get the food up when needed.
Designed to use with Pam’s HaverstCraft, Cooking for Blockheads mod is a useful mod to help you get rid of troubles when cooking in Minecraft, which are caused by numerous troublesome recipes from other mods. The mod will provide a recipe book and a cooking stall that can tell you what you can make depending on items you have in the inventory. Or interact with all the surrounding blocks containing dishes to bring you the dish as conveniently and quickly as possible. You will feel like a real master chef! CB should be used along with Pam’s HaverstCraft to have a full experience. Requires Forge Mod Loader to run.
Cooking for Blockheads Crafting Recipes:
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft version 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Cooking for Blockheads Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Cooking-for-Blockheads.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!