Cookie Block Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Cookie Block.
Cookie Block is an extremely simple mod! It just added to Minecraft a new block that is … a Cookie Block, nothing more!
Just as you imagine. Cookie Block is made from Cookies. To create Cookie Block, you will need to combine 9 Cookies together in the crafting table.
Cookie Block used to do? It does not have too many special uses. First, like any other normal block, it can be used to build (although it doesn’t look very nice …). Next, you can … eat it too! A block made of Cookies is obviously edible. The nutritional value of 1 Cookie Block will be equal to 9 Cookies. If you have too many Cookies, you can combine them into Cookie Block. Cookie Block is a pretty good food.
Cookie Block is a mod created for the purpose of having fun. Simple properties, Cookie Block is suitable for use with other mods.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Cookie Block Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Cookie-Block-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!