Contracts Mod 1.12.2 is a small but pretty mod for Minecraft. Contracts more to Minecraft new items:
The first item is called Terminal. The terminal has a complex manufacturing formula: 1 Hopper, 1 Glass Pane, 1 Button, 1 Iron Block, 1 Redstone Comparator and 2 Redstone. Terminal is a machine that you can use to receive “contracts”. Right mouse when holding Terminal will show up the interface of Terminal. This will be where you get the contracts. To receive the contract, you will need Paper. Put Paper in the blank box on the interface and press the “Print” button. After Print, you will receive a random “Contract” in your inventory.
Completing the contract will give you a reward depending on the contract. To see the normal part and conditions of the contract, you just need to point at it. As my example: My contract is to earn 1 Potato with the usual 12 Bottle o ’Enchanting. Once you have at least 1 Potato in the inventory, you hold the Contract and then press the right mouse button. It will check if you have completed the task and if so, I will receive the reward!
Contracts also adds a new item called Battle Pass. Battle Pass has 5% dropped from monsters. It will give you a random monster killing mission and random rewards!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Contracts 1.12.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Contracts-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!