ConstBreak Mod 1.14.2/1.12.2 adds in Minecraft a new tool that players can use. This tool with the same name as the mod is ConstBreak.
ConstBreak is considered a multi-tool because it can do everything (except Hoe …)! ConstBreak is just a Pickaxe tree, Shovel, Ax and it can also be a weapon. But the most special thing about ConstBreak is that it is not a multi-tool but its extremely unique feature.
ConstBreak can break all blocks at the same speed. When using ConstBreak, the time to destroy Obsidian will be the same as the time to destroy Dirt! ConstBreak also lets you customize this speed. By holding ConstBreak in hand and pressing Shift + Right, ConstBreak’s speed will change.
ConstBreak by default will have 2/4/10/20 modes ticks by default (you can change it in the mod’s config). This made ConstBreak extremely versatile. When you want to break long things like Obsidian, you use 2 ticks. When you want to break/change some small things that you don’t want to mess up, you can increase the ticks.
Of course, for such a powerful device, it is not easy to build it. You will need 2 End Rods (this requires you to defeat Ender Dragon to be able to search for Chorus Fruit) and the 5 Nether Star. That’s right, 5 Nether Star !! You will need to hit 5 Wither to get it!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install ConstBreak 1.14.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ConstBreak-1.14.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!