Connectible Chains Mod 1.16.4 will not add a new block to Minecraft. However, it will add a new feature related to construction and decoration.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there’s still too much that is lacking in Minecraft. That is why the Minecraft community of players has created a lot of mods to add on their own that they feel is lacking and Connectible Chains is one of those mods.
With Connectible Chains, you can connect your Fences using Chains. You just need to hold Chain and right-click on Fences. A chain segment can stretch up to 7 blocks. They won’t block anyone, they’re mostly decorative. If you want to put them down as usual you can hold down Shift.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!