Conjurer’s Cookbook Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Conjurer’s Cookbook.
Conjurer’s Cookbook is a small mod. It adds new types of food to Minecraft. These foods all have special effects and it is a gift from the Witches to the player!
- Bamboo Curry: When eating will give you Speed.
- Cookie Tin: When you eat, it gives you random effects.
- Berry Cream: When you eat, it immediately heals you a bit of blood.
- Chorus Cupcake: Eating will give you Levitation effect.
- Enchanted Chocolate Cake: When eating, it will heal you full of Hunger bars but in return you will have to bear Slowness and Weakness.
- Neptune’s Stew: Gives you the Dolphin’s Grace effect.
- Mandrakes/Bottled Mandrake: New manufactured materials used in more advanced formulations.
- Undead Delicacy: Heals you immediately full of blood when eating but it will also drain your Hunger bar.
- Witch’s Soup: Gives you the ability to dance very high!
- Stew of Sacrifice: Gives you a strong Strength effect but you will suffer Poison.
To view all the mod recipes, you can use JEI (Just Enough Items).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Conjurer’s Cookbook Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Conjurer’s-Cookbook-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!