Configurable Cane Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Configurable Cane.
Sugar Cane is a very popular plant in the Minecraft world, it often appears in water areas and is an important item, used in many recipes. Normally, a Sugar Cane can be 1-4 tall when appearing naturally. However, when planted, Sugar Cane can only be up to 3 blocks is the highest.
Configurable Cane is a small mod that you can use to break this limit to only 3 blocks of Sugar Cane. When Configurable Cane is installed, you just need to go to the config section of the mod and adjust the custom named “MaxHeight” (default will be 3) to another number (lowest is 0 and highest is 15). When you have finished editing, the Sugar Cane plants will be able to grow to the same height you set.
Configurable Cane also allows players to change the development mechanism (growth mechanic) of Sugar Cane to be similar to the development mechanism of Kelp.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Configurable Cane Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Configurable-Cane-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!