Compressium Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3 called Compressium.
Compressium is a small mod with a nice feature for your Miecraft.
Compressium allows you to compress your blocks. When you compress them, they become another block in the darker. To compress a block, you only need to put those 9 blocks into the fabrication box to form a “compressed” version of it.
Compressium allows you to compress a block up to 9 times in a row. For example, I can take 9 Cobblestone to form 1 Compress Cobblestone (x1). Then take 9 Compressed Cobblestone (x1) to compress it into 1 Compressed Cobblestone (x2). Continue this way until it becomes Compressed Cobblestone (x9). This means that to build a Compressed Cobblestone (x9), you will need 387,420,498 (or 9 ^ 9 for short). You can also “extract” them after you’ve compressed the blocks.
Compressium will allow you to compress the following blocks:
- Iron Block
- Gold Block
- Diamond Block
- Emerald Block
These new blocks can be used in construction / decoration or you can compress the blocks so they can be stored more easily, without spending a lot of storage space.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Compressium Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Compressium-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!