Compressed Items Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 is a small but very useful mod for your Minecraft world!
Through its name, you can guess what its features are. Compressed Items allows you to “compress” Minecraft items! When items are compressed, it becomes a block form. A compressed block is usually worth 9 items. This will make you have more storage for items that you can have too much like Egg, Feather, Seeds, and so on.
Currently, Compressed Items allows you to compress the following items:
- Seeds are compressed into Sack of Wheat Seeds.
- Sticks compression into Block Branches.
- Gunpowder compressed into Sack of Gunpowder.
- Sugar Canes compressed into Sugar Cane Block.
- Apple and Golden Apple compressed into Apple and Golden Apple Block.
- Charcoal compressed into Block of Charcoal.
- Totem of Undying compression into Totem Block.
- Flint compressed into Flint Block.
- In addition, there are many more compact items such as Feather, Egg, Paper, Leather, Blaze Rod, Ender Pearl, Nether Star, etc.
One thing worth noting about the mod is because the items are compressed into block form. This causes new blocks of mods to be used as decorative blocks or building blocks too!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Compressed Items 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Compressed-Items-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!