Compacter Mod 1.12.2 adds into the game a rather simple block called The Compacter. This block is capable of using the material to craft using the 2×2, 3×3 pattern (customizable in the block interface) as simple as possible in a fully automated fashion. This block will handle infinite items per tick, as long as the block is provided with sufficient power and raw materials for crafting. In addition, Compacter can be customized so that it can only function when receiving redstone signals.
If you have ever played Minecraft for a long time, you probably already know how to save space by compressing minerals into blocks. This method is quite convenient but it becomes a torment if you play Minecraft with the big mod about automation or mining. Excessive mineral reserves require you to continually check the mining process and then compress the material to avoid overloading.
Using Compacter, you can compress a variety of minerals such as iron, gold, diamond into blocks of material, suitable for automatic storing. You can also customize the compacter to use the material in the “output” section for the next crafting turn. Compacter can be said to be an automated crafting table that uses energy to make things simple. Compacter requires Forge Mod Loader, BDLib and an energy mod such as IC2 or any RF Mod.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Compacter Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Compacter-1.12.2.jar
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of BDLib, Compacter, and a random Solar mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!