Compact Machines Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 allows you to build and set up a system of machines that can operate in one block.
Technology mods that use machinery for production and living nowadays are abundant, however, the types of machines that they add to the game require a large space to set up and use. To overcome this weakness, the Compact Machines mod has been written with the main feature of providing blocks that allow players to “crawl” inside to build mechanical systems.
First you will need to craft a miniature machine then use it to “get” into the block. Depending on the block and its material, the block may have different volume inside it:
How to Install Compact Machines Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Compact-Machines-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file Compact-Machines into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!