Do you ever feel that crafting and carrying dozens of different potions is too inconvenience? Since potions in Minecraft don’t stack together, each one of them takes a slot of your inventory. In the meantime, there are tons of potions that are vital for your adventures, from accelerated drugs, HP drugs, high jump medications, underwater drugs, strength boosters, …
Combined potions will help you solve all the problems you encounter with potions. After installing Combined Potions, players can combine multiple potions into one multi-functional potion! You can make a potion that gives you the absolute advantage of moving with a combination of underwater drugs, accelerators, high jumpers or a perfect drug to fight using the accelerator, strengthening drugs and healing over time drugs, …
With what Minecraft Vanilla offers you, you can freely create unique potions using different combinations. Combined Potions not only help you combine potions but also allow you to combine arrow types together. By applying this mechanism you can create an overpowered arrow that has high damage, toxicity, causing wither and even causing weakness! Combined Potions mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2.
How to Install Combined Potions Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Combined-Potions-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!