Colorful Quartz Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Colorful Quartz.
Quartz (or Nether Quartz) was introduced to players in versions 1.5. Quartz can be used to make building blocks from quartz. It quickly became one of the most famous or most commonly used construction materials because of its “smooth” design. However, quartz has only one color which is white.
Colorful Quartz is a small mod created to add color diversity to Quartz. It adds new Minecraft 15 Block of Quartz with different colors. To change the color of your Block of Quartz, you will first need to create “Paint” of that color. For example, to make Black Paint, you will need to combine Bucket with Ink Sac (black dye). After you have Black Paint, you only need to combine it with Block of Quartz and you’ll have Black Quartz!
These new mods of Quartz still retain the smooth design of Quartz and only change colors. It will definitely give you more new options in designing and building!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Colorful Quartz Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Colorful-Quartz-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!