Colorful Campfire Smoke Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 named Colorful Campfire Smoke.
Campfire is a fairly new block in Minecraft. It was only included in the game in version 1.14. Campfire is a pretty cool block. Its main feature is that it is used to cook raw food in the game. It can also be used to signal (due to its smoke) or to be used as a trap (because it can damage the creatures that walk on it) and for lighting as well.
Colorful Campfire Smoke was created to make Campfire a little more interesting. Typically, the campfire’s smoke is just a dull gray. However, with Colorful Campfire Smoke, you can change the smoke color of Campfire!
Colorful Campfire Smoke makes the color of the Campfire smoke change based on the block that Campfire is on. As you can see in the image, the smoke of the Campfire on Lapis Block becomes a blue and when on the leaves it becomes green. One thing you should keep in mind is that your Campfire needs to be provided with a Redstone signal in order for its smoke to change color.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Colorful Campfire Smoke Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4