Colored Grass Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Colored Grass.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to express their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft player community has created a lot of mods to be able to add to what they feel is missing and Colored Grass is one of them.
Colored Grass will add 16 new types of Grass to Minecraft, which is equivalent to 16 types of Minecraft’s Dye. To create them, you just need to combine Grass with Dye in the crafting box.
Colored Grass works just like regular Grass. It has the ability to spread around Dirt blocks.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Colored Grass Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Colored-Grass-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!