ColorBricks Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called ColorBricks.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things lacking in Minecraft. That is why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods so that they can add something that they feel is lacking and ColorBricks is one of those mods.
ColorBricks is a very simple mod. It will add new types of Bricks in Minecraft with different colors.
Exactly, ColorBricks will have 16 Bricks with 16 different colors corresponding to the Dye types in Minecraft. These Bricks will also have a full range of variants such as Slabs, Stairs, Walls.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install ColorBricks Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ColorBricks-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!