Collecting Rain Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2.Hi everybody! Today I would like to introduce to you a small mod but will increase the reality of Minecraft!
The mod I’m talking about is Collecting Rain! Collecting Rain is a very small and simple mod. It gives Minecraft exactly a new feature related to raindrops. Rain in Minecraft is often hated by players because it is actually quite annoying. Rain in Minecraft does not bring us anything good … It makes the sky dark and obscure the sun, monsters like Skeleton or Zombie under the rain will not be burned anymore! It also has a sound that is not very popular and many people have tried to remove it!
Collecting Rain will bring some new uses for the rain: When it rains, the empty bucket you hold in your hands will be filled with water (you will need to be outdoors). This feature is like when you leave a Cauldron in the rain, it will be filled with water.
Honestly, this feature is quite … useless! A bucket of water I think you can easily find it without waiting for the rain. But it brings a bit of reality to Minecraft. In addition, I found Collecting Rain to be suitable for use with many other mods or special modpacks!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- MJRLegends Lib.
How to Install Collecting Rain 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Collecting-Rain-xxx.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!