Collar Catcher: The Dog Revival Mod 1.14.4. Collar Catcher is a small mod for Minecraft. It adds to Minecraft a great new feature! The new feature that Collar Catcher adds to Minecraft is that it will allow players to revive their dead dogs.
Dogs are very useful creatures for players in Minecraft, they can protect players from many dangers, especially Skeleton. However, one obstacle you may often see is that your dogs are very fragile, they are easily killed by other creatures or their owners slash it wrong … This makes your dog going out with you sometimes becomes quite difficult. With Collar Catcher, you will be able to revive your dog if it dies.
When a dog dies, its collar will fall to the ground. If this happens, you can use Golden Bone or Enhanced Golden Bone to revive them. You only need to hold the Golden Bone or Enhanced Golden Bone in your hand and right-click on the necklace on the ground.
If you use Enhanced Golden Bone to revive your dog, it will be revived with blood and some effects to instantly help you in combat!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Collar Catcher: The Dog Revival Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Collar-Catcher:-The-Dog-Revival-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!