CoFH World Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft will provide players the ability to intercede with world generation systems of Team CoFH Modpack.
World Generation can be understood simplistically as an automatic ability which uses the prewritten code to create a World inside the game. Frequently, a different type of worlds created by the same systems usually has some common due to its origin being repeatedly generated by the same code.
CoFH World Mod isn’t specifically an independent type of mod adding into the game many new items and blocks changing the gameplay or such. Instead, it’s more like a core mod with the purpose to enhance the already existed World Generation option of Minecraft adapted to the mudpack of CoFH. There are many references to this mod such as:
How to Install CoFH World Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and CoFH-World.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!