Coffee Mod 1.15.2 is a small mod for Minecraft. It added to Minecraft some new items related to Coffee.
First, to get started with the mod, you will need to find the Coffee Brush. Coffee Brush appears randomly in your world. You can take them to plant near your home. Coffee Brush when destroyed or harvested will give you Coffee Seeds. Coffee Seeds can either be grown down into a Coffee Brush or you can bake it in the Furnace and it will turn into Roasted Coffee Beans (the main ingredient for making Coffee).
Next, you will need to build a Coffee Machine. Coffee Machine’s recipe will require you to have 6 Iron Ingots, 1 Water Bucket, 1 Redstone Dust and 1 Furnace. Once you have Coffee Machine and Roasted Coffee Beans, you can start making Coffee!
You just need to put the Coffee Machine down, then hold the Roasted Coffee Beans in your hand and right-click on the Coffee Machine. After a short while, you will receive a cup of Coffee.
Coffee is a quite useful drink. When drinking, it gives you Haste and Speed II effects for 1 minute. This will help you work faster and more efficiently!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Coffee Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Coffee-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!